Monday 12 March 2018

Blue Cosmos


Just a quick post today as I am getting ready to travel up to Surrey to help my daughter with an art project she is doing at school.  We are making felt and I am looking forward to helping the children, I love to see them creating!

After making the Pink Cosmos card at the weekend  I wanted to try the stamp in blue.  Used Peacock Distress ink for this card and then washed some of the image with water and a brush.  Love this flower stamp I am sure I am going to use it a lot.

I shall add this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Girl Power" and also to the SSS Flickr group challenge "Cut it Out", lots of dies used for this card.

Hope you have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

maria f. said...

So unique in blue. And beautiful.

Betty said...

another beauty with your new stamp, Sally

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the cosmos in blue, Sally! So fun how you arranged the banners in the corner too!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sally :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love the colour and banners, absolutely fabulous! :-)

Have fun with the children, making felt project sounds awesome! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Sally, love all the blues. Have fun felting - we did that at my school recently, Jo x

Dawn T said...

It's certainly a great stamp Sally. This one is just gorgeous. I love the design.