Saturday 20 January 2018

Friends Card!


Still practicing with my Zig Brush Markers, they really are fun to use and you can create lots of great effects.  This time I have stamped and embossed in white the "Kaleidoscope leaves " background from Simon Says onto water colour paper. Next I randomly added colours and then added lots of water, easy to do and a pretty finish.




I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette machine and just added some sequins for sparkle, I am really pleased with the final card and know just where its going !

I am going to add this to two challenges, first on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog " Add a Sentiment" and also the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Friendship". 

We are busy decorating at the moment but I have still found some time to create while the paint is drying.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a pretty card - love the colours and that lovely sentiment, Jo x

Unknown said...

Stunning card, the colours are so pretty and the die cut sentiment looks fabulous !
Hugs Kaz xx

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, love the soft colours. I've refrained from buting zigs as I have tombows but I love this look, Cathy x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sally! It's so pretty, I love the softness of the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx