Sunday 10 December 2017

More gift boxes



My daughter loves having her nails painted so I always try to buy her a new varnish for Christmas,  I usually make a small gift holder and hang it from our tree.  This is the one I made this year using a pattern I found on Pinterest.  I have made it from Kraft card and added some PP then added the die cut baubles and sparkly gems.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.



They are very easy to make and would hold a variety of small gifts.

I am adding this to the current Wednesday challenge at Simon Says "Gift it".


Although alot of the country are having pretty snow storms here in Dorset it is falling as rain, such a shame would love to see some snow on the hills by our house.  Keep warm everyone.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty gift holder, love the bauble tags :)
We had snow early this morning but it soon turned to rain here too, my brother lives in Birmingham and he sent me a pic earlier of his car practically buried Lol
Hugs Kaz xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Clever tag turned nail varnish holder, Sally! Just love the trio of baubles with the pretty patterned paper!!