Monday 7 May 2012

Fluttering Butterfly number 2.

  Its been raining most of the morning so I thought I would make another interactive card for the Hero Arts challenge.  This card is not my usual style but more of a fun card.  I wanted to use the die cuts to represent a flower head with the butterfly landing on the flower.  I have used the same wobbler device as on my last post, here is a photograph to show you the workings.















I have also added a short video to show you how the butterfly flutters, hope this works as I have never added a video before, in fact I don't think I have used the movie mode on my camera before!!





Its been great having an extra day off, just wish the sun would come out for a while.

Enjoy your day.




P.S. Still three more days to enter for my blog candy.  Please go to this post to see..

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love all the embossing - the leaves are such a fab touch!

Kara Lynne said...

Ooh, I just saw Virginia Lu do this on her blog this morning and had to try it out. I love your card! Gorgeous patterned paper for that butterfly!

sheila said...

lovely card Sally and thanks for showing how you got the "'spring"

Dawn T said...

Adorable Sally. Your flighty butterfly is so sweet and the little ladybug really looks so cute there.

Brenda said...

I saw this on Flickr and thought it was plain gorgeous Sally! Love that little ladybug addition!

Alice said...

i love your pretty sun flower, Sally! and that wobbly butterfly is so fun!

Stephanie said...

Goodness Sally, this is utterly delightful - gotta love that butterfly! :) x

Suzanne C said...

Love your wobbly butterfly! Beautiful card.